8/21/11

Chocolate Angel

Is there anyone out there who doesn't love chocolate????.  How about having an awe of Angels???
tea for one

Sharon Gazebo
Abandoned



Summer Floral
Well, 4 of my paintings are traveling from Ohio to Dallas, Texas to participate in the opening of The Chocolate Angel Cafe and Tea Room.  My niece, Melissa, is opening a cafe named Chocolate Angel in Dallas, Texas.  I am so proud and happy for her.  This has been a plan in the works for some time now and it is finally happening.  And a wonderful part is that I get to participate and send 4 of my paintings to hang on the wall.  If you are traveling thru Texas, be sure and stop in and say hello... Congratulations to you Melissa.  May you have much joy and success in your new endeavor. Love, your Aunt Georgene

No comments:

Post a Comment